Monday, July 23, 2012

All is quiet...

This is one of those rare moments when the whole family is fast asleep and I'm alone with my thoughts.  Generally speaking, I take every opportunity to sleep when they do.  God bless.  Sleep is awesome, and in short supply, say for the last maybe year or so.

What is life like these days...? Well, anyone who knows me, or heck, even went to high school with me, knows (via facebook) what my brain is consumed with these days.  All things Benjamin.

Ben Ben Ben.

The proverbial apple of my eye.  The joy we sing about, deep down in my heart.

Crayon Sun is meant to be an outlet for all of my Benjamin musings, but more than that.  Okay, so I am a little obsessed about Montessori, and a little defensive about Attachment Parenting, and a little on the fence about extended nursing, and completely perplexed by the part-time elimination communication success we've had...  But, surely, there's more to talk about than that.  Right?

Surprisingly, there can be LOADS to say on those subjects.  Even so,  I'll attempt to funnel my veggie food creations (even a disaster or two), my health rants, my organic-natural-vegan-juiced-raw ideas into this blog as well.  And maybe, just maybe, I'll pick up a guitar again and post a little something something there as well.

Off we go.... Shh... baby's sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment